The Stono Ferry Golf Learning Center
The Stono Ferry Golf Learning Center was constructed in partnership with The College of Charleston to provide a game improvement atmosphere for the men’s and women’s golf programs, as well as the members of Stono Ferry.
The Learning Center consists of two buildings: the Clubhouse and the Teaching Center, along with a large practice facility.
- Expansive practice range with fairway bunker
- Two practice greens with bunkers and chipping areas
- Main lounge/eating area with kitchen
- Men’s & Women’s restrooms and lockers rooms
- Conference/Team meeting room
- Offices for Men’s and Women’s coaches
- 2 Hitting Bays (heated in the winter)
- Club Repair Area – regripping, basic shafting and loft & lie machine
- State-of-the-art TPI exercise facility
Teaching Center Technology:
V-1 Pro Video Analysis Software: V-1 is the best in swing analysis video software. Our bays are equipped with four cameras for detailed analysis and instruction.
Flightscope X2 Launch Monitor: FlightScope X2 is the world’s first completely wireless, battery-operated, 3D Doppler tracking radar for golf. The X2 provides students with many measurements on the club and ball to help them get a full picture of their swing. The X2 is also used for precise club fitting so that each player gets the best equipment for their game.
Club Fitting Systems: Current manufacturers include Titleist, Ping and Nike.
K-Vest 3-D Analysis: K-Vest is a three-dimensional swing analysis software that can provide a student information on how the body is moving and how to maximize efficiencies throughout the swing. K-Vest is used in every TPI evaluation session.
Call (843) 763-1817, ext. 8 to arrange your next golf lesson!